I'm happy to announce the release of ReactJS.NET 3.4! This is a minor release with a few performance-related changes contributed by Daniil Sokolyuk:
- #529 - Cache whether component names are valid.
- #528 - Fast React ID generator.
- #532 - Avoid large object allocations and reuse everything.
A few other changes have also been included. Thanks to Dustin Masters for most of these changes:
- #558 - Fix crashes related to loading React 16.4.1
- #541 - Use
ReactDOM.hydratefor ClientOnly components. Thanks to Suhail Ansari for his first open-source contribution! :)
- #537 - Added benchmarking tool for benchmarking changes to ReactJS.NET itself.
Have fun, and as always, please feel free to send feedback or bug reports on GitHub.
— Daniel and Dustin