I'm happy to announce the release of ReactJS.NET 3.2! This is a minor release with a few changes:
- #445 - Upgrade to React 16. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #407 and #461 - Added support for React Router. Thanks to Gunnar Már Óttarsson.
- #454 - Removed link to non-existent
byo-reactpage. Thanks to Josh Goldberg.
Along with a few small changes for people compiling ReactJS.NET itself:
- #457 - Community, Enterprise, or Professional VS 2017 versions. Previously, it was only looking for the Community version. Thanks to Josh Goldberg.
- #450 - Upgraded MSBuildTasks from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 so that ReactJS.NET can be built on systems that don't have .NET Framework 3.5 installed. Thanks to Bojan Čoka
- #442 - Explicitly exclude
node_modulesfrom build to avoid a long-standing MSBuild bug. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
Have fun, and as always, please feel free to send feedback or bug reports on GitHub.