I'm happy to announce the release of ReactJS.NET 3.3! This is a minor release with a few changes:
- #449 - Allow rendering HTML in an ASP.NET MVC web application outside of the context of a web request. Thanks to Bojan Čoka
- #479 - Added example for ReactRouter. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #473 - Added optional error boundary support. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #496 - Added support for script nonce attributes. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #497 - Several improvements to server-only rendering. Container elements are no longer rendered, and
- #438 - Simplified name of the HtmlHelper function for ReactRouter. Thanks to gunnim.
- #514 - Replaced "path" with "location" for ReactRouter server-side rendering. Thanks to Chad Burggraf
- #509 - Use NuGet reference rather than local reference for tutorial code. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #475 - Fixed flaky unit tests. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
Huge thanks to Dustin Masters for reviewing several of the pull requests.
Have fun, and as always, please feel free to send feedback or bug reports on GitHub.