I'm happy to announce the release of ReactJS.NET 1.5! This is a minor release and includes a number of changes and fixes since version 1.4:
- #93 - Upgraded React to 0.13.1. See the full changelog on the React site.
AddScriptWithoutTransformmakes loading these files more efficient by just loading them directly.
- #103 - Flag for
- #60 - Scripts can now be loaded using wildcard patterns:
- #113 - Ability to provide your own React version rather than using the bundled version.
- #104 - Correctly handle exceptions in
ExecuteWithLargerStackIfRequired, and upgrade to latest Newtonsoft.Json to fix issue with MSBuild.
- Created missing React.Owin NuGet package.
Have fun, and as always, please feel free to send feedback or bug reports on GitHub.