I'm happy to announce the release of ReactJS.NET 1.4! This release adds support for the beta version of ASP.NET 5, better handling of server-side
Full list of changes:
- #47 and #94 — Support for ASP.NET 5. You must be using Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 and ASP.NET 5 Beta 3. Documentation will be added to the site shortly.
- #86 —
consolecalls such as
console.logduring server-side rendering will automatically be propagated to the client-side. This can greatly assist in debugging server-side rendering. Nicer debugging tools will come in the future!
- #96 — Bundle V8 support by default, stop relying on MSIE engine as much.
- #89 — Fixed "Object doesn't support property or method 'defineProperty'" with MSIE engine when using Flow types.
- #69 — Support for OWIN. Thanks to Marcin Drobik.
- #70 — JsxTransformer exceptions now include whole inner exception. Thanks to Marcin Drobik.
- #84 — Fixed missing strong name on System.Web.Optimization.React and React.MSBuild.
- #67 — ReactJS.NET website now has a fancy logo. Thanks Rick Beerendonk!
Have fun, and as always, please feel free to send feedback or bug reports on GitHub.