I'm happy to announce the release of ReactJS.NET 1.2! This is a minor release and includes a number of changes and fixes since version 1.1.3:
- Basic source map support. Source maps will now be available when accessing .jsx files directly. It's not supported for combined/minified files at the moment since none of the common .NET minifiers support source maps. (#8)
- React version upgraded from 0.12.0 to 0.12.1.
- The HTML tag used as the component's container can now be changed. Previously it was hardcoded to be a
- The ID of the container element can now be changed. Previously it was always an auto-generated ID in the format "react1", "react2", etc. (#50)
Under the hood:
- Allow custom
JsonSerializerSettingsto be provided. *Thanks to BartAdv. (#43)
- Switch various methods from
protected virtualso they can be overridden. (#39)
- Use newer React factory syntax for instantiating components. (#46)
Have fun, and as always, please feel free to send feedback or bug reports on GitHub.